E-books Weed and Shorts have appeared on the Sony ebooks site about 10 days before expected, while they have not yet shown on Kindle, Mobi or Barnes & Noble as I thought they would by now.
It didn’t register with me at first but my ebooks Weed and Shorts are available from SmashBooks.com in all the following formats:
• Online Reading (HTML)
• Kindle (.mobi)
• Epub (open industry format, good for Stanza reader, others)
• PDF (good for highly formatted books, or for home printing)
• RTF (readable on most word processors)
• LRF (for Sony Reader)
• Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)
• Plain Text (flexible, but lacks much formatting)
• Plain Text (viewable as web page)
That’s so many formats, I’m almost embarrassed. And it also means that the books are available in just one place to everyone who has any kind of digital device whatsoever. All possible nice things to Sage Evans and SmashBooks.
Meanwhile, I’m grinding out the press releases but not anticipating an overwhelming response — or any response other than the cat rubbing round my ankles as he is. But then, cats like Weed, don’t they.
And this is still the main outlet for Weed and Shorts:https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/chrispage
By golly. Have you seen the time? I must get some kip.